Rotorua New Zealand North Island Fly, Drive, Stay & Spa – 5 days
Pamper yourself on a unique New Zealand holiday that’s good for the soul and the skin!
Fly to Auckland and pick up your hire car at the airport, then head to Rotorua for an amazing North Island getaway. Famous for its natural beauty, in Rotorua there’s the opportunity to wander around the picturesque lake, try one of the many adventure activities, experience Maori cultural performances and much more.
A highlight of this trip is Hell’s Gate, where you’ll find native forests and geothermal landscapes. Discover why this land has inspired myths and legends as you walk through the clouds of geothermal steam. Once used by Maori warriors to heal their battle-scarred bodies, today visitors soak in the nutrient-rich waters and apply the mud to ease inflammation and arthritis, as well as rejuvenate the skin!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Incredible Hell’s Gate thermal experiences, including a mud bath and twilight spa session.
- Stay in a 4-star hotel in the heart of Rotorua, with lots to explore within walking distance.
- Enjoy the convenience of car hire with unlimited kilometres to see more of the North Island.
- Flights from Australia to Auckland are included!
Want the Rotorua wellness package without the flights? Contact us about the great deal from $999 per person today!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Auckland, baggage included
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast or Brisbane (ask for other cities)
- Car hire – 5 days Compact, automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- Pick up & drop off Auckland airport
- See brochure for car hire details
- Accommodation – 4 nights Quest Rotorua Central, studio apartment or similar
- Spa Experiences – Hell’s Gate Mud Bath & Spa
- Hell’s Gate Twilight Spa Experience
- Hell’s Gate Thermal Experience
2021 – 06 October to 30 November
2022 & 2023 – 20 January to 31 March, 20 April to 10 June, 20 July to 10 September, 06 October to 30 November
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please ask us for flights from other cities and travel at other times.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in New Zealand, or upgrade your hotel and hire a larger vehicle.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for rates for single travellers.
This special deal is valid for a limited time and may alter without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.