Exclusive South Australia & Northern Territory Christmas with Charter Flights to Uluru – 9 days
Enjoy a week exploring the wonders of Adelaide and South Australia’s highlights during the festive season – then spend Christmas at Uluru!
From your base in Adelaide, wonderful day tours will take you to Hahndorf, the Barossa Valley, Kangaroo Island and Murray River cruise aboard the historic Proud Mary riverboat.
Then fly directly from Adelaide to Uluru on a private charter for an epic 2-night hosted adventure and Christmas celebration.
Witness and experience the best that Uluru has to offer while you view the evening sky ablaze with colours as the sun sets over Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Experience the stillness of the Red Centre coupled with the immersive Field of Light display by renowned artist, Bruce Munro, all while based in the outback accommodations of the Ayers Rock Resort at Sails in the Desert.
Plus, as a special bonus to lift your spirits even higher we’ve included the famous Sounds of Silence dinner. An absolute Red Centre must-do!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- See so many South Australian highlights during the 6-night stay
- Fly aboard an exclusive private charter jet from Adelaide directly into Ayers Rock Airport
- Celebrate Christmas lunch at renowned Ilkari Restaurant.
- Experience a Sounds of Silence evening dining under the sparkling outback sky
- All flights, accommodation and amazing tour experiences are included!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Adelaide from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Return private charter flights from Adelaide to Ayers Rock Airport (Uluru)
- Adelaide Accommodation – 6 nights Riviera Hotel, standard room
- South Australia sightseeing – Escorted tours from Adelaide with local guides
- Adelaide & Hahndorf Day Tour
- Barossa Valley Wineries Day Tour
- Kangaroo Island Day Tour
- Murray River Day Trip including Lunch Cruise aboard Proud Mary riverboat
- Transfers – Uluru return airport to hotel transfers
- Uluru Accommodation – 2 nights Sails of the Desert, Ayers Rock Resort, standard room
- Meals – Daily breakfast at Sails of the Desert hotel
- Drover’s lunch at Sails in the Desert
- 2-course lunch with didgeridoo performance
- Special experiences – Christmas events and tours from Uluru
- Christmas Day lunch at Ilkari Restaurant
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Field of Light Experience
- Uluru & Surrounds 2-hour Tour
2021 – 19 December
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary. Contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Adelaide or we can find the perfect tour for you to see more of the Northern Territory.
Let us know if you’d like to travel at other times of the year or add car hire.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid until 31 October 2021, unless sold out earlier.
Prices are correct as of 28 September 2021. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.