New Zealand South Island Escorted Coach Tour – 9 Days
Prepare yourself for a breathtaking New Zealand holiday, with everything taken care of to make sure you have maximum time to enjoy the beauty and culture of this spectacular South Island!
Fly to Christchurch and see the sights of the city before travelling through the southern Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo. Marvel at the Mt Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak, and learn of Dunedin’s proud Scottish heritage.
Travel southwest to the gateway to Fiordland, where you’ll cruise magnificent Milford Sound. Continue to Queenstown, where you have time to enjoy one of the adventure capital’s many thrilling activities and in the evening cruise Lake Wakatipu on a vintage steamship. As you head back towards Christchurch another highlight awaits, with a journey aboard the renowned TranzAlpine railway!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- See so much of New Zealand’s South Island in a week!
- Discover turquoise lakes, historic trains & ships, snow-capped peaks, local crafts & more
- Book with Confidence – departures are guaranteed!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights to Christchurch – return economy ex Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sydney
- Airport transfers – Personalised Meet and Greet on arrival & return airport transfers in NZ
- Tour transportation – 48 seat modern coach travel, 2 door access, restroom, reclining seats and panoramic windows
- Escorted tour – Professional Coach Captain and Tour Leader
- Accommodation – 8 nights in 3.5 star accommodation with hotel porterage
- Includes a two night stay in Queenstown
- Sightseeing – 2 cruises, 1 rail journey
- All sightseeing and prepaid attractions
- Comprehensive documentation pack
- Meals – 8 cooked breakfasts
- 7 sumptuous dinners including 2 speciality dinners: Haggis Ceremony, Dunedin & Walter Peak Homestead, Queenstown
- 1 picnic lunch & 1 Devonshire Tea at Larnach Castle
- Dinner on Day 1 not included for anyone arriving later than 8pm.
2021 – 2, 5, 8, 12, 14, 19, 23 February; 2, 4, 6, 11, 16, 22, 26, 28 March; 6, 8, 14, 25 April & 2 May
Please ask if you wish to depart from other cities or on different dates and we can let you know the options.
Note: Prices may vary depending on your departure date and are subject to confirmation by the local operators.
ex Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Gold Coast from $4499 per person twin share
ex Adelaide, Canberra & Hobart from $4774 per person twin share
ex Perth from $4998 per person twin share
Tour only (without international flights) from $3799 per person twin share
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Christchurch, upgrade your stay, or you could extend your visit to include the North Island.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is from $1200 and includes your own room. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.