Queensland’s Sunshine Coast & Fraser Island Fly, Drive, Stay & Tour – 11 days
Experience the wonders of Queensland’s Sunshine and Fraser Coasts on this great getaway that offers the ideal balance of time to explore at your leisure and escorted tour to see and learn more!
Mooloolaba will be your perfect base in a beachside resort for a week. As well as the ocean, just steps from your hotel are many great dining and bar options and you’re close to one of the friendliest surf clubs on the Sunshine Coast. From here you have a rental car on hand to discover nearby Noosa Heads, the stunning Glass House Mountains, Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo, Coolum Beach, Rainbow Beach and more. We’ve also provided a suggested driving itinerary with loads of recommended activities to make the most of your time.
Next join a 3-day tour to explore the World Heritage wilderness of Fraser Island. A local eco-guide will walk you through towering rainforest and drive along the world’s most beautiful beach highway to marvel at coloured sand formations. There’s time to swim in beautiful fresh water lakes, wade in fast flowing creeks and enjoy the renowned facilities of award-winning Kingfisher Bay Eco Resort!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Indulge in beachside accommodation & a 4-star eco resort on Fraser Island
- See why Aussies keep coming back to Queensland’s spectacular Sunshine & Fraser Coasts
- It’s unbeatable value with flights, car hire and accommodation included!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Sunshine Coast/Maroochydore Airport
- Fly from Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney (please ask us for other cities)
- Flying Virgin Australia with baggage included
- Car hire – 7 days economy automatic vehicle with unlimited kilometres
- Pick up & drop off car at Maroochydore or Brisbane airports
- Accommodation – 8 nights Mooloolaba based on twin share
- Landmark Resort in a studio suite
- Or Beach Club Resort in a standard apartment
- Tour – 3 days/2 nights Sunrover Kingfisher Resort guided tour of Fraser Island
- Return transport from Mooloolaba hotel
- 2 hot breakfasts
- 2 nights accommodation Kingfisher Bay Eco Resort on Fraser Island
- 3 days 4WD Island adventure tour with experienced island guide driver
- Fresh Picnic Lunch with fresh fruits, sweets and cold drinks (tour day 2)
- Option of Ranger-guided bird watching and nocturnal spotlight search
- Travel by Toyota Landcruiser with 7-10 passengers per vehicle
2022 – 1 February to 31 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please ask us for prices during peak periods, school holidays and Christmas holidays.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights on the Sunshine Coast or upgrade your hotel.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for rates for single travellers.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.