Tasmania Comfort Fly, Drive & Stay – 8 days
Looking for exceptional value on your next Tasmanian trip? We have the answer with this great easy-going self-drive holiday with comfortable accommodation!
This 7-night itinerary is perfect for anyone who enjoys exploring at your leisure and planning an itinerary that suits your personal interests. You’ll get to discover historic towns, famous galleries and fashionable shopping precincts. Experience untouched wilderness areas, lovely walking trails, enjoy dining in renowned restaurants and much more.
This special fly-drive-stay holiday gives you the freedom to explore Tasmania at your leisure and get a taste for the Tassie way of life!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! It’s an affordable package that sets you up for a great Tassie getaway!
- Time to explore Hobart, Strahan, Burnie or Devonport, Launceston & more.
- Choose from a list of accommodation that will make your trip all the more comfortable.
- Make the most of having a hire car handy to see more of Tasmania.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return airfares to Hobart from Melbourne (Extra $100 pp from Sydney or $200 pp more from Brisbane & Adelaide)
- Flying economy class with Virgin Australia, Qantas or Jetstar (baggage included)
- Car Hire – 7 days All-inclusive car rental with Budget Rent A Car
- Economy, automatic vehicle
- Accommodation – 7 nights in standard rooms, twin share
- 2 nights South Coast – Hobart or Port Arthur
- 2 nights West Coast – Strahan
- 1 night North West Coast – Burnie or Devonport
- 1 night North – Launceston
- 1 night East Coast – Swansea
- National Park Pass – Allows entry into state-wide parks
From $1299 – 20 July to 10 September 2021, 06 October to 10 December 2021, 20 January to 31 March 2022, 20 April to 15 June 2022
From $1599 – 11 December 2021 to 20 January 2022
Note: Prices are per person based on twin share. Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please ask us for current rates or travel during other periods.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Tasmania or upgrade your hotel.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for solo traveller rates.
This special deal is valid until 31 May 2022, unless sold out sooner. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices are valid at time of publishing on 16 June 2021.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.