Tasmania Discovery Fly, Drive & Stay – 8 days
Looking for exceptional value on your next Tasmanian trip? We have sourced the best holiday inclusions for you at the most affordable price!
This 7-night itinerary is perfect for anyone who wants to see the highlights of Tassie at your own pace. You’ll get to explore historic towns, famous galleries and fashionable shopping precincts. Experience untouched wilderness areas, discover lovely walking trails, enjoy dining in renowned restaurants and much more.
The collection of 3-star motels and motor inns provides comfort and convenience in ideal locations. All rooms feature ensuite bathrooms and tea/coffee making facilities.
This special fly-drive-stay holiday gives you the freedom to explore Tasmania at your leisure and get a taste for the Tassie way of life!
Last call, book now for an amazing Easter getaway in Tasmania!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! It’s an affordable package that sets you up for a great Tassie getaway!
- Time to explore Hobart, the West Coast, Launceston, the East Coast & more.
- Make the most of having a hire car & use our suggested itinerary to see more of Tasmania.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return airfares to Hobart
- Flying economy class with baggage included
- Car Hire – 7 days All-inclusive car rental
- Economy, automatic vehicle
- National Park Pass – Allows entry into state-wide parks
- Accommodation – 7 nights in your choice of properties, standard rooms
- Hobart & The South – Wrest Point Motor Inn, Sandy Bay; Port Arthur Motor Inn; Hotel Bruny, Bruny Island
- West Coast & Central – Motel Strahan; Strahan Village; Gold Rush Motor Inn, Queenstown
- North West Coast – Stanley Seaview Inn; Gateway Devonport By Nightcap Plus; The Waterfront Wynyard; Burnie Central Townhouse Hotel
- Launceston & North – Best Western Plus, Launceston; The Cornwall Historic Hotel, Launceston; Coach House, Launceston; Comfort Inn The Pier, George Town
- East Coast – Swansea Waterloo Inn; Scamander Beach Resort
Prices & Departures:
2022 – Departs daily from 1 February to 24 March
From $1,299 – Fly from Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide
From $1,349 – Fly from Brisbane or Canberra
2022 – Departs daily from 1 to 23 April, including Easter!
From $1,349 – Fly from Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide
From $1,399 – Fly from Brisbane, Gold Coast or Canberra
Contact us for travel at other times of the year!
Note: Prices are per person based on twin share. Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please ask us for current rates.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Tasmania or upgrade your hotels. Let us know if you’d like to add sightseeing tours or cruises.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for solo traveller rates.
This special deal is valid until 31 March 2022, unless sold out sooner. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.