This Tasmania self-drive holiday will make other golfers ‘green’ with envy. Stays in Hobart, Bothwell, Launceston and Bridport have all been carefully selected for their close proximity to great golf courses. There’s even a chance for you to play at Australia’s oldest golf course. Plus, we’ve included a roomy car to fit your clubs and having the vehicle on hand enables you to explore more of the Apple Isle!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Accommodation and car hire is pre-arranged so that you can hit the ground running.
- In Hobart stay in the picturesque waterfront area at luxurious Zero Davey Boutique Apartments.
- The challenge and charm of Ratho Farm golf course is unrivalled and you will stay onsite in the historic 4-star accommodation.
- Country Club Tasmania in Launceston offers the 18-hole course, casino, onsite bars and restaurants, as well as accommodation in the 4-star resort.
- Enjoy two nights in Barnbougle and the opportunity to play a round on two iconic golf courses – The Dunes and Lost Farm links.
- You have the freedom and flexibility to spend your time playing golf, or indulging in all the other treats for which Tasmania is famous!
Your Holiday Includes:
- 1 Night Zero Davey Boutique Apartments – Hobart
- 1 Night Ratho Farm – Bothwell – Australia’s Oldest Golf Course
- 2 Nights Country Club Tasmania – Launceston
- 2 Nights Barnbougle Golf Links – Bridport
- 6 Days All-Inclusive Car Hire, automatic Medium SUV vehicle
Please note: Golf green fees are not included in the package.
2020 – 1 August to 14 December
Note: Prices may vary depending on your departure date and are subject to confirmation by the local operators.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can add extra nights in Hobart after the tour for extra $90 per person per night in a 4-star hotel.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
Please contact us for rates for single travellers.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.