Tasmania Fly, Drive & Stay – 22 days
A self-drive holiday is one of the best ways to experience Tasmania and this amazing trip makes sure that you see all the highlights!
Three weeks in Tassie allows you the luxury of time to travel like a local. You’ll get to take a break from the frantic pace of modern life and wander at your leisure through historic towns, famous galleries and fashionable shopping precincts. Experience untouched wilderness areas, lovely walking trails, enjoy dining in renowned restaurants, scenic cruises and much more. Tasmania is a destination that enables you to relax, breathe and take it all in.
This special fly-drive-stay holiday gives you the freedom to explore Tasmania your way and includes affordable but quality accommodation, all-inclusive car hire, sightseeing cruises and flights!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- The price! It’s an affordable package that sets you up for the ultimate Tassie getaway!
- Time to explore Port Arthur, Stanley, Cradle Mountain, Hobart, Bruny Island, Launceston & more.
- National park pass & special cruises included for your memorable Tasmania experience.
- Make the most of having a hire car handy to see more of Tasmania.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return airfares to Hobart from Melbourne or Sydney (Extra $250 pp from Brisbane, Canberra & Adelaide. Extra $550 pp from Perth)
- Flying economy class with Virgin Australia or Jetstar (baggage included)
- Car Hire – 21 days All-inclusive car rental with Budget Rent A Car
- Economy, automatic vehicle
- Accommodation – 21 nights in standard rooms, twin share
- 2 Nights Port Arthur Villas – Port Arthur
- 2 Nights Swansea Beach Chalets – Swansea
- 3 Nights Tamar River Villas – Launceston
- 1 Night Ikon Hotel – Burnie
- 2 Nights Stanley Village Waterfront Accommodation – Stanley
- 1 Night Cradle Mountain Hotel – Cradle Mountain
- 2 Night Corinna Wilderness Experience – Corinna
- 2 Nights Driftwood Strahan Villas – Strahan
- 1 Night Highland Cabins & Cottages at Bronte Park
- 3 Nights Graham Apartments – Hobart
- 2 Nights Bruny Island Escapes – Bruny Island
- National Park Pass – Allows entry into state-wide parks
- Sightseeing – Port Arthur Historic Site – site entry
- Tamar River Cruise – Cataract Gorge Cruise
- Pieman River Cruise – Arcadia II Cruise
2022 & 2023 – 25 January to 31 March; 25 April to 10 June; 25 July to 10 September; 10 October to 30 November
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please ask us for current rates or travel during other periods.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Tasmania or upgrade your hotel.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Solo travellers pay a single supplement from $1800 to have your own room and sole use of the vehicle.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices are valid at time of publishing on 28 June 2022.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.