Tasmania Grand Tours Getaway with Flights – 14 days
Majestic mountains, dramatic coastlines, cascading waterfalls, pristine wilderness, historic sites and delicious local produce – Tassie has all this and more!
The beauty of this trip is that you get to spend a week in Hobart and six nights in Launceston, so you’re not having to unpack and pack all the time, but you won’t miss out on all the highlights of the Emerald Isle.
Check out the inclusions to see all the amazing day tours that you will get to enjoy. From guided walks, to cruises and wine tasting – this two-week trip has the best of Tasmania covered!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Discover so much of Tasmania in fourteen days, but don’t have to keep swapping hotels!
- Tours to Huon Valley, Russell Falls, Port Arthur, Cradle Mountain, Bay of Fires & more
- Cruise to Bruny Island and spectacular Cataract Gorge
- Meet the iconic Tassie devil, sample fresh local foods, such as oysters, cheese & other treats
- Local guides share their endless knowledge and love of their homeland
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Hobart and Launceston
- Fly from Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney or Brisbane (please ask for other cities)
- Flying Virgin Australia or Jetstar
- Accommodation – 7 nights Hobart Travelodge, in Queen bed room
- 6 nights Quest Savoy Apartment Launceston, studio apartment
- Sightseeing tours – escorted local tours
- Hobart Day Tour including Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Huon Valley Day Tour
- Russell Falls Day Tour
- Port Arthur Historic Site entry, guided walk and harbour cruise
- Bruny Island Cruise & Day Tour
- Hobart to Launceston Day Tour – Wine Glass Bay & Freycinet National Park Day tour
- Launceston Walking Tour
- Half Day Cataract Gorge Cruise
- Cradle Mountain Day Tour
- Bay of Fires Day Tour
- Tamar Valley food & wine Tour
2021 – 01 November to 10 December
2022 – 01 February to 31 March, 25 April to 10 June, 15 July to 15 September, 10 October to 10 December
Note: Dates and prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can extend your holiday with extra nights in Hobart or Launceston.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you! Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Prices are correct as of 19 October 2021. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.