Australia to New Zealand Cruise & Coach Tour – 19 Days
This is the ultimate New Zealand journey, with a magnificent cruise from Sydney to the South Island followed by an amazing tour of the North Island.
Board impressive Royal Princess in Sydney and set sail to New Zealand via Melbourne and Hobart. Cruise to spectacular Fiordland National Park and enjoy time discovering Dunedin, Christchurch and Rotorua before arriving in Auckland.
From Auckland the fun continues with an exciting coach tour of the North Island. Explore the beautiful Bay of Islands, have another chance to see more of Rotorua and visit Te Puia for a special Maori cultural experience. Next stop is mighty Huka Falls, before reaching the lake-side resort town of Taupo.
This New Zealand combination holiday is nothing short of spectacular and it’s worry-free with everything taken care of for you!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Cruise, stay, tour and fly home – it’s all sorted!
- Enjoy the incredible dining, amazing facilities and innovative offerings aboard impressive Royal Princess
- Tour the North Island with expert local guides, great sightseeing inclusions and incredible value
- Hobart, Milford Sound, Christchurch, Rotorua, Bay of Islands, Taupo & more!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Cruise – 12 nights Australia & New Zealand cruise on award-winning Royal Princess
- One-way cruise from Sydney to Auckland includes all meals & non-chargeable entertainment on board the ship.
- Escorted tour – 7-day North Island tour with English-speaking driver/guide
- Tour transportation – modern air conditioned coach
- Accommodation – 6 nights in hotels as listed with private facilities, based on twin share
- Sightseeing – All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals on tour – Breakfasts (B), lunches (L) and dinners (D) where indicated in the itinerary
- Flight – one-way economy class airfare from Auckland to Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
2021 – 14 November
2022 – 18 January
Note: Prices may vary depending on your departure date and are subject to confirmation by the local operators.
The price varies depending on your choice of cabin. All include your cruise, tour and flight home.
- Inside Cabin from $3999 per person twin share
- Oceanview Cabin from $4999 per person twin share
- Balcony Cabin from $5299 per person twin share
- Suite Cabin from $5999 per person twin share
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to See More?
You can book extra nights in Auckland after the tour, in fact we recommend it, so please contact us for a quote.
You can also enjoy more and see more on the tour with the Upgraded Sightseeing package from $365 per person (see the itinerary for inclusions).
Ask us today about upgrading your trip, extending your stay or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single traveller rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.