New Zealand North & South Islands Escorted Tour – 13 Days
Your affordable New Zealand tour begins in Auckland, with an overnight stay to start exploring this fascinating country.
The highlights are already happening by day-two, as you travel north to reach Paihia and the beautiful Bay of Islands. There’s plenty of time to explore at your leisure before heading to the unique geothermal area of Rotorua. Here you will visit Te Puia for a special Maori cultural experience and wander through the thermal valley of mud pools, hot springs and gushing geysers. Next stop in the North Island is mighty Huka Falls, before reaching the lake-side resort town of Taupo.
A short flight to Christchurch sets you up for a spectacular tour of the South Island. Discover the proud Scottish heritage of Dunedin, travel over green, rolling hills before approaching Te Anau. Enjoy a full day travelling via Fiordland National Park to Milford Sound for a breathtaking cruise. New Zealand’s ‘adventure capital’ is next, with ample time to enjoy the many thrills of Queenstown. This tour of New Zealand is nothing short of spectacular. Enjoy the idyllic and fantastic scenes around each turn in your escorted coach tour from Auckland to Queenstown and Christchurch!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- See so much of New Zealand and experience so many highlights in two weeks!
- Experience Maori traditions, amazing wildlife encounters, spectacular scenery and more.
- Expert local guides, great sightseeing inclusions and incredible value for money!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights to New Zealand – return economy class from Melbourne, Brisbane & Sydney
- Airport transfers – Meet and greet on arrival, one group arrival & departure transfer
- Tour transportation – modern air conditioned coach
- Internal flight – Auckland to Christchurch one-way in economy class
- Escorted tour – English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation – 13 nights in hotels as listed with private facilities, based on twin share
- Sightseeing – All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals – Breakfasts (B), lunches (L) and dinners (D) where indicated in the itinerary. Unless otherwise stated, included breakfast and dinners will be provided at your touring accommodation.
2021 – 2 & 16 November
2022 – 1 & 15 February, 1 & 15 March, 26 April, 10 & 24 May
Please ask if you wish to depart from other cities or on different dates & we can let you know the options. It’s also possible to do this tour as land-only, without international flights.
Note: Prices may vary depending on your departure date and are subject to confirmation by the local operators.
Get the Brochure:
Click here to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Upgrade?
Treat yourself to 4-star hotels throughout the tour for extra $665 per person, twin share.
You can also enjoy more and see more with the Upgraded Sightseeing package from $920 per person.
Ask us today about staying at other properties, extending your stay or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Single supplement is from $1599, or extra $2598 for 4-star, and includes your own room. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.