Exclusive Northern Territory Christmas with Charter Flights to Uluru – 3 days
Spend Christmas at Uluru! Fly directly from Adelaide to Uluru on a private charter for an epic 2-night luxury adventure.
Witness and experience the best that Uluru has to offer while you view the evening sky ablaze with colours as the sun sets over Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Experience the stillness of the Red Centre coupled with the immersive Field of Light display by renowned artist, Bruce Munro, all while based in the outback accommodations of the Ayers Rock Resort at Sails in the Desert.
Plus, as a special bonus to lift your experience even further, we’ve included the famous Sounds of Silence dinner. An absolute pinch-me Red Centre must-do!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Make it a Christmas unlike any other with an extraordinary Central Australia experience.
- Fly aboard an exclusive private charter jet from Adelaide directly into Ayers Rock Airport.
- Maximise your time in the spectacular Red Centre to make the most of the short trip.
- Celebrate Christmas in style with lunch at renowned Ilkari Restaurant.
- Experience a Sounds of Silence evening dining under the sparkling outback sky!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return private charter flights from Adelaide to Ayers Rock Airport (Uluru)
- Transfers – Return airport to hotel transfers
- Accommodation – 2 nights Sails of the Desert, Ayers Rock Resort, standard room
- Meals – Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Drover’s lunch at Sails in the Desert
- 2-course lunch with didgeridoo performance
- Special experiences – Christmas events and escorted tours (see descriptions below)
- Christmas Day lunch at Ilkari Restaurant
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Field of Light Experience
- Uluru & Surrounds 2-hour Tour
Departs from Adelaide:
2021 – 24 December
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary. Contact us for travel at other times of the year.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
We can find the perfect tour for you to extend your stay in the Northern Territory. Let us know if you’d like to travel at other times of the year or add car hire.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for current single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid until 30 September 2021, unless sold out earlier.
Prices are correct as of 24 September 2021. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.