Western Australia Luxury Ningaloo Reef Stay & Sail – 7 days
Combine a stay at award-winning Sal Salis with a Sail Ningaloo tour for the ultimate Western Australia luxury experience!
Our 7-day package combines 3 nights at Sal Salis in a luxe wilderness tent with 3 nights aboard Shore Thing – the best way to discover where the Outback meets the Reef.
At Sal Salis, you can take part in guided walks through the Cape Range National Park, enjoy Ningaloo Reef snorkelling and kayaking, or just kick-back and read a book or relax in your hammock. For an additional fee, head out on an optional whale shark swim tour (mid-March to August) or a humpback whale swim tour (July to October). During the sailing adventure, the team on board the catamaran Shore Thing will keep you busy with snorkelling, diving, fishing and kayaking in remote bays along the Coral Coast.
Wide empty beaches, abundant wildlife, extraordinary underwater experiences and breathtaking natural colours are what put this region firmly on the must-see list for Australia!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Take in Ningaloo Reef’s spectacular beauty from both land and sea
- It’s wild, but with luxe creature comforts, even all drinks are included at Sal Salis
- Enjoy amazing snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking and fishing
- Always wanted to swim with whale sharks or humpback whales, this is your chance!
Your Holiday Includes:
- 3 night stay at Sal Salis in a Wilderness Tent, including all meals and beverages
- Whale shark & humpback whale swims can be arranged during your stay at Sal Salis, additional charges apply
- Scenic flight from Yardie Creek to Coral Bay including transfers to / from airstrips
- 3 nights sailing aboard Shore Thing with Sail Ningaloo in a deluxe double cabin, including meals
- Snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking and fishing equipment
- Airport transfers to Sal Salis from Learmonth and from Coral Bay to Learmonth
Departs from Learmonth (Exmouth):
2023 – For the lowest prices depart between 01 August to 30 September
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please contact us for travel at other times of the year and current rates.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure with details of the inclusions.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights at Sal Salis or combine it with a trip to Perth.
Let us know if you’d like to see more of Western Australia.
Ask us today about staying in other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates that include private tent and cabin.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.