Sydney to Alice Springs & Cairns Tour – 10 days
This exciting trip captures iconic Aussie highlights, from Sydney and the Red Centre to Far North Queensland.
Begin with three nights in Sydney to see the legendary landmarks, like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, then take a day tour to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains. Ride the Scenic Railway, get up close to native wildlife and take a beautiful river cruise back to the city.
Next, board the included flight to Alice Springs. Discover the wonders of the Red Centre with an extraordinary full day tour that includes travelling to Kata Tjuta, where you can talk a walk to beautiful Walpa Gorge. Head to the base of breathtaking Uluru, where you’ll take a guided walk to learn more about the sacred site and its cultural significance for its traditional owners and local Anangu people. See fascinating examples of ancient art, hear stories of local traditions and complete the incredible day with an Uluru sunset and delicious BBQ dinner.
From Alice Springs, fly to Cairns for a reef and rainforest adventure. Spend a day exploring the ancient Daintree Rainforest, cruising down the Daintree River and discovering the coral sands and lush surrounds of Cape Tribulation. The thrills continue with a snorkelling trip on the Outer Great Barrier Reef and cruise to exclusive reef locations.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- View many of Sydney’s highlights, including the famous Opera House
- Blue Mountain Nature and wildlife experience
- Discover Alice Springs Wildlife Desert Park Safari
- Be amazed by Australia’s most iconic massive sandstone monolith – Uluru
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef on a day cruise
- Explore Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Forest
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Domestic economy one-way airfares with checked bag included
- Sydney to Alice Springs, Alice Springs to Cairns & Cairns to Sydney
- Accommodation – 9 nights in quality hotels, standard rooms based on twin share
- 3 nights Sydney – YEHS Sydney Hotel or similar
- 2 nights Alice Springs – Alice On Todd, Desert Palms Hotel or similar
- 4 nights Cairns – Bay Village Tropical Retreat or similar
- Transfers – All airport & hotel transfers
- Sightseeing – Services of English-speaking tour managers
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
Departs Daily from Sydney:
2023 – 01 June to 31 December
2024 – 01 January to 31 December
Note: Departures are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Surcharges apply during peak periods, Easter, Christmas and school holidays.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary.
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights in Sydney at the start or end of the tour.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates that include your own hotel room.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Prices were correct as of 27 May 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.