Lord Howe Island Fly-Stay Getaway – 8 days
This tiny Australian island off the coast of New South Wales might be a speck in the Tasman Sea, but on its land lies an enormous wealth of flora and fauna!
Famous for white sandy beaches, subtropical forests and clear waters, Lord Howe Island is no ordinary Aussie island escape. In the south, a rugged trail winds up soaring Mount Gower for sweeping views of the length of the island. Ned’s Beach in the north has sealife and coral-rich waters – you can even hand-feed the friendly fish from the shallows.
The island is home to seabird colonies, including masked boobies, as well as the flightless and endangered Lord Howe woodhen. Renowned for incredible snorkelling and scuba diving, many great dive sites surround the nearby Admiralty Islands.
On an island that has very few cars and allows no more visitors than residents, this magical getaway attracts nature lovers who want to switch off, slow down, relax and re-connect!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Indulge in island escape where life slows to walking pace & everything you need is nearby
- Enjoy the convenience of staying in a central self-contained apartment
- See a part of Australia that many don’t know exists!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Lord Howe Island (including 14kgs of checked luggage)
- Fly with Qantas from Sydney (contact us for other cities)
- Transfers – Airport meet & greet on arrival
- Return airport transfers
- Complimentary evening restaurant transfers
- Accommodation – 7 nights at Hideaway Apartments
- Standard One Bedroom Apartment with full kitchen facilities
- Bonus – Free coffee & muffin at Anchorage Restaurant
2023 – Year-round, with lowest price departures from 01 September to 30 November
Note: Subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Please ask us for current rates and availability.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add extra nights on Lord Howe Island and include sightseeing tours.
– Upgrade to Beachcomber Apartments from an extra $350 per person
– Add a Coral Viewing & Snorkelling Tour from $79 per person
– Add a guided Mt Gower Trek from $137 per person
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This travel deal is valid for a limited time and could end without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Prices were correct at time of publishing on 12 December 2022.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.