New Zealand Queen Charlotte, Kenepuru & Pelorus Sounds Small Ship Cruise – 7 days
Experience the magic of small ship cruising in one of the world’s most picturesque destinations!
Make your way across to Picton or Havelock to embark on a journey of superb natural beauty in the Marlborough Sounds region. By day, walk sections of the award-winning Queen Charlotte Track, visit an island bird sanctuary, cruise to hidden bays, enjoy dinner at The Wilderness Resort Café on d’Urville Island, visit Worlds End and walk part of the Archer Track.
Spend the evenings aboard Affinity, a purpose-built cruise vessel with 8 guest cabins, a spacious deck and comfortable lounge for dining and relaxing. The immense local knowledge of the crew helps to make the most of your unique journey.
Enjoy discovering lush native forests, coastal scrub, picturesque coves and grand panoramic vistas each day, followed by Kiwi hospitality, delicious meals and the sound of the sea lulling you to sleep at night.
Why you’ll love this trip:
- Enjoy the hospitality of local hosts aboard a purpose-built, small ship cruising vessel
- Experience the beauty and tranquillity of the Marlborough Sounds
- Discover the rich history, rare birdlife, native forests & spectacular panoramic views
Your Holiday Includes:
- Cruise – 6 nights aboard ‘Affinity’ private cruise vessel
Affinity cruise features:
- Accommodation is on board the vessel in 8 cabins which can be configured into twin share, bed and bunk or double bed.
- All cruises are fully catered and all linen is supplied.
- 3 bathrooms facilities on the main deck – separate male & female – with a good supply of hot water.
- Air conditioning for summer and central heating for winter.
- Spacious vessel both inside and out, including a comfortable lounge area.
- Lots of interesting books to read, as well as a few board games.
- Easy access both on and off the vessel, with platform steps at the stern of the vessel.
- 4-metre inflatable tender for shore excursions and for use when divers are in the water.
- Use of gumboots for on deck and going ashore.
- First aid certificates held by crew members, plus an oxygen cylinder onboard.
- Vessel complies with all safety regulations and holds all appropriate licenses.
2021 – 08 November
2022 – 05 or 28 January, 07 March, 12 April
Note: Cruise is subject to availability & prices may vary depending on departure dates or when you book. Cruise departs from Havelock & returns to Picton, or operates in the reverse.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer or Upgrade?
You can add hotel nights in New Zealand or we can also provide a quote for flights.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you. Please contact us for the single traveller rates to have your own cabin.
This special deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.