Tasmania Wilderness Drive & Stay with Sightseeing – 8 days
Take a Walk on the Wild Side with this Tasmanian holiday package that has been designed for those who love to explore the outdoors.
Jam-packed with attractions, including a 3-hour cruise exploring spectacular coastline and wildlife of Bruny Island, canyoning in Cradle Mountain and travelling through the Tarkine in a 4WD, known to have some of the cleanest air in the world. What an exhilarating way to see some of Tasmania’s best wilderness experiences!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s quality at an affordable price that sets you up for a great Tassie getaway
- Includes a Bruny Island cruise, Tall Timbers 4WD tour & Cradle Mountain Canyons
- Make the most of having all-inclusive car hire, plus a National Parks Pass!
Enjoy Premium Accommodation:
- Hobart – Zero Davey Boutique Apartments is located on Sullivans Cove, Hobart’s picturesque waterfront, and the self-contained units are walking distance from Salamanca Place.
- Moina, Cradle Valley – Lemonthyme Wilderness Retreat is nestled amongst the wilderness and the 4-star rustic lodge offers a tranquil rainforest setting that’s just 31km from Cradle Mountain.
- Smithton – Tall Timbers Hotel is a modern 4-star property at the gateway to the Tarkine Wilderness in North West of Tasmania and the award-winning restaurant serves fresh, local produce.
- Launceston – Mercure Launceston offers all the facilities of a 4-star hotel and is located in the in the CBD overlooking the city’s gardens and close to galleries, the museum, restaurants and other attractions.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Accommodation – 7 nights in premium accommodation, standard rooms
- 2 Nights Zero Davey Boutique Apartments – Hobart
- 2 Nights Lemonthyme Wilderness Retreat – Moina, Cradle Valley
- 2 Nights Tall Timbers Tasmania – Smithton
- 1 Night Mercure Launceston – Launceston
- Meals – 2 breakfasts & 1 lunch
- Car Rental – 7 days all-inclusive car hire, economy automatic vehicle
- National Park Pass – Allows entry into state-wide parks
- Sightseeing – guided local tours
- Bruny Island Cruises – 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise
- Tall Timbers 4WD Adventure Tours – Premium Full Day Wilderness Tour with Lunch
- Cradle Mountain Canyons – Half Day Lost World Canyon Tour+
+Tours are seasonal and not included in the price all year round.
2023 – 26 January to 30 November
2024 – 24 January to 30 November
Note: Dates and prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Surcharges may apply during school holidays and peak travel periods. Please contact us for the current rates.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can extend your holiday with extra nights in Hobart, or add flights from your capital city.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you! Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Prices are correct as of 7 November 2022. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.