Tasmania Gourmet Drive & Stay with Sightseeing – 9 days
To all our self-confessed foodies out there, this Taste Tasmania itinerary is specifically designed for you!
Jam-packed with attractions, including a full day wine tour with vineyard lunch platter, spectacular Gordon River cruise and delicious two-course lunch at historic Josef Chromy Wines. Plus, indulge in a free chocolate happy hour at your Hobart hotel.
Emphasising the sensational produce of the island – this is the perfect holiday package to indulge your senses. Premium hotel accommodation, matched with first-class gourmet day tours will leave you fully satisfied!
Why you’ll love this trip:
- It’s quality at an affordable price that sets you up for a delicious Tassie getaway
- Includes a Gordon River cruise, Ageing Barrel wine tour & Josef Chromy Wines lunch
- Make the most of having all-inclusive car hire, plus a National Parks Pass!
Enjoy Premium Accommodation:
- Hobart – Movenpick Hobart is a 4-star boutique hotel with stunning views and centrally located close to Salamanca Place and Elizabeth Street shopping mall.
- Strahan – Risby Cove offers seclusion and 4-star comfort, while being just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre and Strahan’s only true waterfront.
- Launceston – The Sebel is an elegant 4-star apartment-style property that’s less than a kilometre from the Tamar River and easy walk to James Boag Brewery.
- Bicheno – Apartments on Fraser are modern and spacious self-contained accommodation that’s close to Freycinet National Park and iconic Wineglass Bay.
- Hobart – Salamanca Suites or Salamanca Terraces are both 4-star properties that put guests in the ideal location to enjoy the city’s cultural and heritage experiences.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Accommodation – 8 nights in premium accommodation, standard rooms
- 2 Nights Movenpick Hotel – Hobart
- 2 Nights Risby Cove – Strahan
- 2 Nights The Sebel – Launceston
- 1 Night Apartments on Fraser – Bicheno
- 1 Night Salamanca Suites or Salamanca Terraces – Hobart
- Car Rental – 6 days all-inclusive car hire, economy automatic vehicle
- National Park Pass – Allows entry into state-wide parks
- Sightseeing – guided local tours
- Ageing Barrel Wine Tour, including lunch
- Gordon River Cruise, Premium Upper Deck with Lunch
- Josef Chromy Wines – Let’s Do Lunch Experience
- Bonus – Free Chocolate Hour at Movenpick Hotel Hobart
2023 – 26 January to 30 November
2024 – 24 January to 30 November
Note: Dates and prices are subject to confirmation at time of booking and price may vary depending on your travel date. Surcharges may apply during school holidays and peak travel periods. Please contact us for the current rates.
Get the Brochure:
Click on the button to view or download a copy of the brochure. The brochure includes more details and the full itinerary (where applicable).
Want to Stay Longer?
You can extend your holiday with extra nights in Hobart, or add flights from your capital city.
Ask us today about staying at other properties or adding more services. We are happy to design a holiday that will suit you best.
We can look after you! Please contact us for single traveller rates.
This special deal is valid for a limited time.
Prices are correct as of 7 November 2022. Please contact us for current rates.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read Australia & New Zealand Travel Company’s Terms & Booking Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to Book
To make a booking please call Australia & New Zealand Travel Company on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website – please make sure you enter the quantity for the number of people travelling. In the ‘Additional Information’ field on the Checkout page, add your preferred departure date plus any other information that will help us process your booking, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request, but your booking is pending and no place is being held. Your booking status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours – Monday to Friday.